If you have a web site and would like to offer your visitors over 162 megabytes of information that is available on Menstuff®, feel free to set up a hyperlink with any of our URLs. If you use logos, feel free to copy and paste the one that works best for you, or size your own. If you would like to direct your visitors to a specific section of our web site, we’ve listed some of the major URL’s below. Just click on the title to see what each specific URL is connected to before you set your own hyperlinks. Then, just cut and paste and we’re both in business helping to end men’s isolation.
Broad Description: With thousands of on-site men’s book reviews & covers, men’s resources and hyperlinks and hundreds of men’s issues, events, periodicals and groups, Menstuff is the starting point for information for and about men on the web. We serve a diverse men’s community (men’s rights, mythopoetic, pro-feminist, recovery, re-evaluation counseling, and religious) and provide over 162 megabytes of information and resources on issues regarding positive change in male roles and relationships.
Because of our size, we have created several quasi-home pages that can be accessed directly from their own URLs or from the side bar on the Menstuff home page. Each page includes pertinent issues, books, resources, events, periodicals, and miscellaneous information from Menstuff, specific to fathers, kids, health, or relationships. The fifth one, Mencare®, is a listing of nonprofit web sites that work on men’s issues. If you would like to use one of these to more closely match your target audience, feel free.
- Fathers – www.menstuff.org/fatherstuff
- Kids& Teens – www.menstuff.org/mencare/kidstuff
- Relationships – www.menstuff.org/mencare/relationstuff
- Men’s Health Issues – www.menstuff.org/mencare/healthstuff
- Men at Risk – www.menatrisk.org
- Nonprofit Men’s Issues Websites – www.mencare.org
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Week – www.pcaw.org
- Testicular Cancer Awareness Week – www.tcaw.org
- Mens Issues – Several hundred men’s issues including information, books and resources at:
Major issues also include information, books and resources for each topic:
- Abuse: Emotional, intellectual, physical, sexual, spiritual.
- Divorce & Custody: Dos and Don’ts before, during and after divorce.
- Fathers: including step, gay, single, disabled, fathers & daughters, fathers & sons and fathers stories. Also see “Kidstuff” below.
- Feelings: generally and a look at 10 separate feelings.
- Health: Emotional, physical, psychological, sexual, and addictions:
Men 15-40 – 7,400 new cases of testicular cancer and 400 deaths expected in 2002. Early detection is the key! Learn more:
Sign up for a free monthly self-exam reminder: www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/testicalesreminder.html
Men 50+ over 180,000 new cases of prostate cancer and 31,000 deaths expected in 2002. Early detection is the key! Learn more:
Sign up for a free annual prostate exam reminder:
Over-weight Men 60+ over 2,000 new cases of breast cancer in men and 300 deaths are expected in 2002. Early detection is the key! Learn more:
Sign up for a free monthly self-exam reminder:
- Kidstuff – For adults to know – 16 pages of retreats, resources, issues, and information on toy safety, and the best videos, albums and software. Also see “Fathers” above.
- Marriage: Things you best know before you propose!!! Or better learn quick if you’ve already passed that stage!
- Sexuality: Straight, gay, bi, transgender
Alternatives to Violence programs to un-learn violence including 36 for female perpetrators:
Domestic violence: What to do if you’re a perpetrator. What to do if you’re a victim.
TV violence: A different perspective.
General violence issues:
- Books: 3000+ books broken by 100 men’s issues and hundreds of book reviews on-site:
- Periodicals: Lists over 200 current publications for men:
- Bookstores with a separate men’s section:
Mens Events: Hundreds of events listed for positive change in male roles and relationships. Broken down by date, month, title, type and whether they are local, regional, national or international:
- Plus resources listed by type at:
- By men’s group at:
- Alternatives to Violence programs to un-learn violence including 36 for female perpetrators:
- Talk Show and article topics
- Media articles on men:
- Advertising comments regarding cultural attitudes toward men through advertising:
Free Sign up services: Click on MORE to if you want to know more.
- Daily Thoughts and Discussion of a Men’s Issue plus Book of the Week, Photo of the Week, and Web Site of the Week at email@example.com Know MORE?
- Men 15-40 – Sign up for free monthly testicular self-exam reminder: firstname.lastname@example.org Know MORE?
- Men 50+ – Sign up for free annual prostate exam reminder:
email@example.com Know MORE?
- Men 60+ – Sign up for free monthly breast self-exam reminder: firstname.lastname@example.org Know MORE?